Monday, January 26, 2009

Flashback Love Story Version 2

I’ve never typed a single word on this blog however I guess it’s time I chime in for once. I want to tell Brandie, and I guess the world how much I love and appreciate her on our 17th Wedding Anniversary. To say my wife is beautiful would be an understatement we all can see that, but one thing most people don’t see is how beautiful she is on the inside. I don’t think there’s a more compassionate, forgiving, loving, or understanding person on the face of the earth. Brandie said that I’m her right hand, I guess if that’s the case she’s my right hand, left hand, right foot, left foot, and well you get the picture. She is the glue that keeps this family together and strong. I want everyone to know that I never thought it was possible to love a woman as much as I love my wife. There’s not a single woman on the face of this earth that I would rather spend the rest of my life with. If there was ever a proper definition of Soul Mate it’s my wife.

I love you babe and I can’t wait to spend the next 17 years with you.

7 comments:

walkerfamily said...

Thanks baby. Love you tons.

Jodi Collins said...

Your so sweet......brought tears to my eyes. Congrats!

haley said...

Ahhh... Wade! What a sweetie! But I do hope you plan on spending more than just the next 17 years together or i might be worried.

You guys are awesome. Your kids are lucky to have parents that are so in love. When they grow up they'll know exactly what they're looking for!

Heidi said...

You guys are way too cute!! I have to say that you guys are pretty lucky to have each other!Congrats on 17 years!

Jen said...

What a cute husband you have. Happy anniversary to the both of you.

Ethington Family said...

Oh, I loved that! I love good love stories and that was just plain sweet. Bradie, it's true you are such a beautiful person and I'm glad you guys are so happy!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

awww thats so sweet! Can you send him over to teach my hubby a few things on how to be romantic! :)