Sunday, January 18, 2009

Star Spotting


This month for 'Lindsay Day' we decided to go to Park City during the Film Festival to have some girl time and see if we could see a few celebs in the mean time. We started at the outlet malls and did some mad shopping for a few hours, then we moved on downtown for the craziness. I have never seen so many people dressed in black in all my life and I'm a Mortician's wife! Apparently everyone in Hollywood has a little something to hide beneath their slimming black outerwear.
This is my favorite picture of the swarm of paparazzi swirling around Paris Hilton. We were standing on the sidewalk when about 10 guys sprinted past us yelling "We've got her, here she comes!" Well, naturally we followed to see what all the hub-bub was all about and low and behold it was Queen Hilton herself. Hamming it up for the flashbulbs. Truthfully I felt a lot of sympathy for her, being followed like that, but then I remembered she drives a Bentley and quickly got over it. (No you can't see her in this pix. Just everyone else looking at her)


After all the excitement died down we posed for out own red carpet pictures. Some foreign guy offered to take it for us and made such a fuss that people were actually walking by saying "Do you know who those girls are?"


This is the best picture I could score of Nick Cannon giving an interview on a balcony. My zoom sucks. He was waving to the crowd and everything. We also sneaked a peek at Wesley Snipes signing a scooter for cancer research, Paul Giamatti walking down a side road all by his lonesome, and Dominic Cooper from Mama Mia. Quite an exciting little stroll!


This was our dinner at Cisero's. Yummy Italian food, flirtatious waiters, and most of all a warm place to sit for a bit. (Haley wasn't quite warm enough yet)


We of course had a total blast once again. Thanks girls and see you next month!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! Looks like a fun day.

Lindsay Murdock said...

Oo don't forget Samantha Brown from the travel channel!

I had SO much fun! I couldn't stop talking about it when I got home!

I'm still mad at myself for not jumping on Dominic Cooper!

Alli said...

Looks way fun! I love celebrity spotting! It's ridiculous the thrill we get! LOL! I love that someone thought you girls were famous...so funny! I'm glad you guys had fun...(Ry and I love Cisero's...it's one of our favorite places to eat in PC!)

haley said...

What a fun day that was! I'm still not warm! lol.
The pj's i bought are the best and I wore my new boots today, they were so comfy and warm! Thanks for showing me around the outlet stores, since I hadn't been there for years. Thanks for listening to me rant and rave on the way home. You probably think I'm mentally disturbed now! You're probably right though. Oh well.
i love our Lindsay days. Can't wait for next months.

Tiffany said...

Looks like tons of fun. I have always wanted to go to the film festival but never done it.

Heidi said...

How fun! I am with Tiff I have never been for the film festival, maybe next year!