Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Lindsay Night!


Once a month Haley and I get together with our gal pal and fellow Twilight addict Lindsay, who hails from the great city of Bountiful, Utah. This month we met for dinner and a repeat showing of what else... Twilight! We had alot of fun at dinner chatting (once Lindsay found her way, she is notorious for getting lost). I know this might be blasphemy, but honestly, I'm Twilighted out. If I have to watch that movie one more time I might bite myself. Please don't egg my house out of retaliation ladies. Come on, admit it, it's not that great of a movie. It's like watching glue dry. Sorry, but you know I'm a brutally honest individual, I call it like I see it. Anyways, here's a cute pix of our GNO. Don't I look thrilled to be in a theater again?

3 comments:

Alli said...

Oh, I have to agree with you...not my favorite movie either. THere are a few good parts but other than that....? Hopefully the next one will be better!

Lindsay Murdock said...

I had so much fun!! I wish we lived closer so we could do it more often!! I agree it's not the best movie but I still love it just because it's Twilight!!!

haley said...

Like watching glue dry?? Are you serious? That is blasphemy!! I could watch it everyday just to see Rob smile that crooked smile. Yummy! I agree, it's not the best movie, it won't get any awards, but come on, it's Twilight. How could you not LOVE it? Oh well, I had fun anyways. We can see a different movie next time. (I guess).