Saturday, May 05, 2012

The Perfect Night


A few weeks ago my life as a baseball mom began another week with both Jake and Zac playing in the same Tournament, Salem's Spring Training Tournament. Sounds simple enough right? It's a small town. They'll probably be playing at the same field even! NOT!!! My luck never runs that well. They played at the exact same times, one in Salem, one in Payson. So I was faced with another situation in which I had to choose. Choice was easy. Wade has to be with Jake because he's the coach, so that leaves me with Zac. Both of their teams did very well, not loosing any games in pool play, and on to championship day they went. Well my luck continued and their championship games were both at 8:00 PM. Luckily, Zac's game was a quick blowout. I was able to watch him win his first championship! So fun to have that happen at such a young age. After the trophy ceremony we ran to the car and drove 80 mph over to where Jake was playing, hoping to catch the end of his game. We made it and I was able to watch the Rebels win a championship also! It was a great night to be a baseball mom!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Look at you! You even have rebel attire on. I love it! You're such a good mom to tackle all your kid's games and be their #1 cheerleader.
You have been such a good friend. I'm going to miss you so much! So keep on top of this blog and I will stay in touch. Love you cute girl!