Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last the best... Zac is 6!

This will be the last of my sappy birthday blog posts. Bare with me as I brag about the last of my offspring.
My baby, Zachary Bryce turned 6 this week. It is very hard for the baby in the family to have the very last birthday. He had a great day and a great pool party with his closest buddies the next day.
Zac is the perfect mix of his two older brothers. He can fight with the best of them, even keeping up with Jake, and he also has a very sensitive almost phobic side to him. This week we have been through the fear of being attacked by a mountain lion, and the fear of being struck by lightning in his sleep. Bedtime is an interesting proposal with our little Zac.
Zac is very shy, often limiting himself to only a friend or two. When he does branch out to play with someone new he discovers alot he didn't know about himself.
Zac loves to imitate his brothers and play whatever sport they are currently involved in. He does well at whatever he tries and is naturally athletic.
Zac is truly still our baby and loves to snuggle in Mom and Dad's bed every night if we would allow it. He also cracks my door open first thing in the morning to see if I'm awake. If so he comes and climbs into bed for more snuggle time.
We love you little buddy! Happy 6th Birthday!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your sappy posts! Don't apologize!
All your boys are so good looking and Zac is so adorable. I love all the baby pix. Especially the naked one in Powell. Cute little bum cheeks.
Happy Birthday Zac!

Anonymous said...

My Grandsons are the cutest! I loved viewing all the pictures and remembering all the fun times with all three of the boys.

Jodi Collins said...

Happy Birthday Zac. I can't believe how big all of them are.

Unknown said...

Damn.. Three birthdays, three picture albums, and three times you've got me wiping tears off my cheaks. Thanks :)