Friday, June 26, 2009

We love Lake Powell!!!

This is my first Lake Powell post of the summer! We love the place and are there about once a month for May - August. This is pix of our end of May trip.

Can it get any prettier than that?

Luke doing his version of "The Thinker" (he's going to kill me for that one)


Crystal clear waters on red rock. Nothing better.

Yes I am confident enough to post a picture of myself with absolutely no makeup on. Please be nice.
I am currently blogging about Powell because I am sitting at my house waiting for the rain to stop so I can go to Powell again. Tents are no fun in the rain...
To all those friends who were invited on this trip but couldn't fit it into their busy lives ... see ya next week sucka's!

1 comment:

haley said...

Yeah yeah rub it in! Have fun though. I really wish we could have gone. Maybe when Wade gets another Sat. off we can go.