Friday, March 06, 2009

Palm Springs Vacation: Entry 4

Here, in this desert oasis they call Palm Springs I have found Heaven on Earth. It is located in a little place called the Cabazon Outlet Mall. 200 stores blissfully created to fulfill anyone's shopping desires. Anything and everything one could want to shop for is here. And these are not fake outlet stores with last season's crap at 20% off like we have in Utah. This place had designer purses for 50 - 60% off, designer clothes for 50 - 75% off, and Crate and Barrel for stuff within my price range for a change. We had to move the car 3 times so that we could see it all in one day! Let me just drop a few names to make you're mouths water. Juicy Couture, Prada, Coach, Dooney and Burke, Kate Spade, True Religion, Armani, and many many other happy little designer elf's peddling their goods to the little people like me who were sopping it up. What a truly religious experience me and my debit card had today. At one point I thought I saw Jesus hovering above the place. ( I hope I don't get struck by lightning for saying that) Ladies, a road trip is seriously in order here. We'll see you all on Sunday. Ours will be the car on I-15 bottoming out and throwing sparks over every bump due to the extremely heavy load located within the trunk.

4 comments:

haley said...

Glad you found your refuge. I've heard of a couple of those designers.
I must be more out of the fashion loop than I thought.

I had an idea. As a gift for my dogsitting services you should just let me keep her! (I'll even give you updates from time to time and visitations if you request them.)

Jen said...

Jealous. Sounds like heaven, indeed. What was your best steal of the day?

Ethington Family said...

That sounds like you had a blast. I would love that... All of that. I need a good get away with Brett. I'm glad you had so much fun.
mary

walkerfamily said...

Best steal of the day was my genuine Coach purse tagged at $400 and I got it for $160! Red leather with hot pink leather straps.