Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Palm Springs Vacation: Entry 2

Today was the epitome of self indulgence and relaxation. We finally found a decent spa and spent the first half of the day there. We sat in a wet sauna, eucalyptus sauna, dry sauna, mineral bath, got massages, then back to the wet sauna. It was glorious. From there we went straight to the pool for more sun-soaking. We are now officially 2 shades darker than when we left Utah. Melanoma, here we come.

After some great Mexican food, and dropping $10.50 per ticket on a movie (Slumdog Millionaire) which was great and well worth the overpriced ticket, we pulled into the Marriott complex to see a guy out for his nighttime roll on his, yes I'm not kidding, his jazzy. Who knew they had head and taillights? I made Wade circle around the parking lot so I could get a picture. I did get one but don't have the USB cord to download it. The suspense may kill you but you'll have to wait until next week. Hope all is well on the homefront!

1 comment:

haley said...

OOOO I wanna see slumdog! And when you get back I will have tan envy for sure.