Friday, September 19, 2008

Kickin it in P.C.


Yes this is the second post today. Sorry, I had a little catching up to do. A few weeks ago we got to spend a 4 day weekend in Park City. We always look forward to our annual Fall trip up the mountains. It was not quite as easy this year because we had to come back down to the valley for Luke's soccer game and Jake's 2 baseball games. Oh well, we managed to have fun anyways.

We checked in to the Marriott and immediately went to explore main street. Here's a pix of the boys on the famous bear. Do you recognize him? Luke was apparently too cool for this pix. It's a drag being a teenager.

Of course we spent lots of hours at the pool. This is the boys having a 'chicken fight'. They wanted to swim all day and all night. Make's me wonder if it would get old if you had a pool at your house? Grandpa Stewart was also in town so we went to dinner with him that night. It was fun to get to spend a little time with him.

On Sunday Mom and Dad escaped for a while and went to check out the street fair. The boys went to the activity center to play games. There are alot of strange people in P.C. Would you believe a 50 year old woman hula-hooping in spandex? We bought some yummy caramel apples and fudge and went back to share them with the boys.

Grandma Patsy joined us later that day and we all went to dinner at our favorite P.C. restaurant 'Bandits'. Yummy. Monday was spent shopping all day and then going to lunch with Grandma Patsy and Lynsey. It was a jam packed but relaxing and restful 4 day break from the real world. We really want to do it again in the winter this year when we could spend our days on the slopes. Maybe!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh how I miss everyone!! I am so happy you found me!!! I wish you guys would move down here soon, It actually has been good. I didn't think I would like it but I do! I sure miss our neighborhood and friends though!!

I am so jealous you went and checked out TWILIGHT!!!:) That would have been neat to put all the things together!! I would love to see all the photos!! How is Haley doing!! I haven't seen any of you guys for so long!! Tell her hello for me!! Keep in touch!!

Heidi said...

Hi, I am so glad you wrote me a comment so I could see your cute blog! Did you find your class blog? I will put the link to my class on my blog so if you didn't find it you can link from mine.