Saturday, September 27, 2008

Copy Cat

Ok, so a wise woman once told me that this blog isn't all about my kids so here's a post dedicated to me and only me. I am taking a page from my sis-in-laws blog and turning it into a challenge to a few of my girlies. I am hereby tagging Heidi, Haley, and Alli. If you're up to the challenge here are the rules. For each question asked you go to Google Images and pick your favorite picture to answer your question. Here goes.

My favorite vacation spot: Hawaii

My Favorite Color:
Where I grew up: Salem, Utah


My Favorite Food: Crab Legs


Where I'd like to travel: New York City


My favorite treat: Creme Brulee


A past love:


My Favorite Animal:


My first name: (this one was a bit tricky, you wouldn't believe all the kinky stuff that comes up when you google my name!)


My last name:

What I am doing right now: watching boys fight
Where I live: Spanish Fork, Utah (these are the famous crop circles of '04)

My age:
Ok, tag you're it. Have fun!

2 comments:

haley said...

Come on Brandie! You know I need things spelled out for me. I'll be glad to play along, but please indulge the dumb girl with some extra details.

Jodi Collins said...

I'll join you to NYC anytime.