Friday, June 06, 2008

preschool grad







Zac has officially graduated from preschool. His teachers Mrs. Hansen and Mrs. Barney were really great this year. They really helped bring him out of his shy little shell. He is much improved on colors, letters, and numbers from last year. I think he will do just fine in Kindergarten now. He had a really hard time going to school for about two thirds of the year because he is such a momma's boy and would rather hang out with me, but then he decided school was pretty fun and started to enjoy it. I had been really worried wether he was going to grow up enough for me to send him to Kindergarten next year because of his shyness, but now I'm sure he'll be fine. Just another confirmation for me that preschool is not about the scholastics learned but more about the social maturity gained throughout the year. His favorite part of preschool was going on field trips and pet day where he got to bring Lexi to class with him. I have attached a video of one of the songs they sang in their final program. I hope it works!

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

Congratulations Zac! I'm sure he will do great in kindergarten.