Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ode to Wade on fathers day




My man is the best husband and dad in the whole wide world. Now, I know everyone says that but you have to believe me that it's true. Let me give you a few examples. He is the best gift giver in the world. Birthday's, Anniversaries, Mothers Day, anytime there is the need for a gift for his wife he goes so far above and beyond that he puts all others to shame. Example 2, he is the best father of our 3 little boys imaginable. He goes to every program, game, competition, practice that is allowable under the Funeral Directors Law of Overworking. He helps coach when possible and always spends individual time helping the boys fine tune their chosen sport. He is a great disciplinarian always being the voice of reason saying 'calm down, we did the same thing when we were young' whenever I am threatening military school for one of the boys. He has managed to get the boys to school, day care, grandma's etc. for 10 years while I have been allowed to have a career outside the home, something that makes me feel I am contributing to society and not just wiping noses and tears all day at home. He cooks, he cleans, he does windows, he treats me like a queen. My favorite quote from Wade is "You never have to feel bad or ask permission when spending money on girlie stuff" Now I ask you, can a girl ask for anything more?



No comments: