Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Party Bride Style!!!

I was recently asked to help plan a Bridal Shower for a friend of mine. You know me... I'm a sucker for a good party so of course I was all in! We decided on a brunch open house.  We brainstormed and came of with an easy, but yummy menu. Quiche, mini muffins and sweetrolls, fruit cabobs, crackers & goat cheese, pasta salad with chicken and red grapes. For beverages we had a coffee bar, lemon & cucumber water, and the piece de resistance... Mimosas!!  We picked up some fresh flowers from Costco and vased them up in Mason Jars with twine around the neck. We put tea light candles in mini mason jars. Table linens were country chic with white linen, ecru lace, and a burlap runner. Because we're not 'game people' , We had a cute little scrapbook for people to write marital advice in, and envelopes for people to self address to save the bride some time & stress with her thank you's!


Haley's gorgeous fruit cabobs. Aren't they pretty?


The Bride Carly, and her Mama Michelle

Our table presentation, yummy right?

Nieces of the Bride & 2 of my fave girls, Hadlie & Gracie

Me... The Bride Carly... & Sister & my BFF Haley

Love the expression on the girl on the left ;)

Happy Guests writing in book & envelopes

No blog post is complete without a flower close-up

We had a great turnout. The bride was thrilled and radiant. She received lots of great gifts that will be put to good use (wink wink) We had to rummage through the cupboards for more champagne flutes because everyone wanted a Mimosa (sign of a good party).  Love you Carly... Lots of love & luck to you and Austin!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ok everything about this party is gorgeous. I want to sample everything at that table. What's a mimosa? I want one!
The flowers just pop and pull all the bright colors together. What a fun summer bridal shower. You are the perfect person to plan this. Congrats on a great shower. I'll call you when I'm having a baby ;) JK...but not really

Carly said...

I have been so behind on blogging that I have missed this post! I couldn't have asked for a better bridal shower. I am so lucky to have such creative and fun family and friends. Thank you so much Brandie. Everything was perfect.