Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Blog to Print

I am a Groupon Nerd... so when I recently came across a Groupon for a company that take's your blog postings and converts them to a hard back book I was psyched! It was $12 for a $25 book. I went into it knowing full well that I had alot more than $25 worth of book to print. I have been blogging for 3 years now! I went whole hog and had them print the whole kit n' caboodle. It cost me $52 total with my coupon, shipping, etc. for a 135 page book! It also reached me in about a week. That's like a 3 year journal that I never had to put a pen to. We live in a modern society, and this blog thing is as close to journaling as I'll ever get. If you ever run across one of these deals I highly recommend it. My family has been having fun reading this look that's all about the last 3 years of our lives... highs and lows.

PS. The company is called Sharedbook and here is a little photo of my final product!

1 comment:

angie/shuggy said...

i really should do this, but am afraid what it would cost!! i know...it will be priceless...just suck it up!