Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The Many Moods of Lexi Lou

This will be ridiculous to most, entertaining to few, but here goes. It is true that you can totally tell what my dog is feeling from her eyes and ears. Here are a few of her many moods:



Proud as a Peacock (yeah, we bad)




Utterly Humiliated (this face follows any dressing up of any sort, notice the down-turned tail)




Pensive (right then she was thinking, I know I could catch that duck over there if this woman would set me down)




Playful (Let me of this bleeping leash so I can lick your toes)




Diva Swagger (freshly bathed and combed she was ready for her close-up)




Shy (she just woke up and hadn't had time to do her morning beauty ritual which includes licking her lady parts)



Embarassed (she's really not into the bows)




Being the dog with huge personality that she is, I thought I would include a little snippet of her 'dog-talking' with Wade. This is a nightly ritual for them as soon as he gets home from work. Unfortunately this video was taken in the morning when she was a little thrown by the timing. She's usually way more into it, but it gives you the basic idea of their babble.


5 comments:

Nick and Tiffany said...

That is seriously one of the funniest videos I've seen :) Sounds like Wade gets pretty into it too, lol.

Carly said...

LOL Brandi, this made my day! I'm glad that someone else shares my obsession for our furry little friends:)

haley said...

I love Lexi posts! She is so cute. That video is so funny. You can tell she is seriously annoyed! I love the bow pic too. She looks adorable with bows in her hair! We're stoked about tending her again.

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

i think your house might be run by Lexi.... she is pretty cute! and it looks like all the boys love her too!

Lynsey said...

I don't think Lexi is annoyed at all! That is probably one part of her day that she looks forward to!

Wade: Bark
Lexi: I know, I have been thinking about that too
Wade: Bark
Lexi: Really do you think so?
Wade: Bark
Lexi: Yeah I guess I have been over-reacting. Thanks for the insight, but please stop putting you hand in front of me. I can only control so many urges. Biting being one of them.


:)