Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged Twice

Ok it's time to respond to some friendly tagging. First the husband tag:

Full Name: L. Wade Walker (He won't let me put his fulll name)
How long we've been married: 17 years this January
How long did we date: 3 years before marriage
Who eats the sweets: He eats the candy, and I eat all the desserts.
Who said I love you first: He says I did, but I can't really remember. It was a long time ago!
Who is taller: He is by 4 inches
Who sings better: Definitely me (He does a really good William Hung impression)
Who is smarter: Wade
Who does the laundry: Me, Wade would probably just shove it all in together and hope for the best.
Who pays the bills: We take turns, but currently he is. I tend to pay bills even if there is no money just so that they won't be late. It's my OCD coming out.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: It depends which way you look at the bed. If you're in it then I'm on the right, if you're standing at the foot then he is on the right.
Who mows the lawn: I usually do our lawn, and he and Luke mow the neighborhood commons area lawn that we are voluntarily in charge of because if we don't it always looks like sh*t.
Who cooks dinner: Wade cooks on Thursday's and Sunday's when I'm at work, and I cook the rest of the week.
Who drives: It's 2008, we both drive, but when together he usually does.
Who admits they are wrong: Neither of us, but if I had to choose it would be him.
Who asked who out first: He asked me out, we went Jet skiing at Utah Lake. Pretty brave to be in a swimsuit on a first date. All 95 pounds of me were very nervous (no boobies yet).
Who wears the pants: I do!!!!!
What does he do that surprises you: He is the best gift buyer in the whole world. I went to a purse party one year right before Mother's Day, bought a purse, brought it home and told him I had bought my own present. He just smiled and said OK, great! On Mother's Day I got my purse all right and when I opened it there was an envelope with plane tickets and hotel info for a trip to Aruba. Boy did I feel like an ass. He had been planning and paying for it for months and I nearly stole his thunder.
My favorite features on him: His green eyes, his calves, and his broad shoulders. (super sexy)
Does he have a nickname for you: Babe or Woman
His favorite food: Outback Steak and Potatoes.
His favorite sport: to watch is probably Football, to play is Soccer or Skiing.
Our favorite thing to do as a couple: Anniversary trips to a B & B in Midway when there's 5 feet of snow, a roaring fireplace and nowhere to go but bed!!!
Does he have any hidden talents: He is a computer genius! He can build them, program them, trouble shoot them, and do all sorts of illegal stuff on them.
What do you admire most about him: What an incredible father he is. He's the yin to my yang. I tend to freak out with discipline issues, and he is the voice of calm, so we balance each other out perfectly.
His favorite color: Red, Go Utes!!!
How did he propose: He took me for a sunset walk on the golf course. There was a cute little bench that he walked me over to and that's where he asked me. We live about 300 yards from that exact spot now.

No comments: