Saturday, May 18, 2013

Graduation Photo Shoot

Way back in the fall, when the school sent home the Jostens packet, full of a bunch of nonsense they wanted us to buy, with a sample of the hideous Graduation Announcement they had designed for us, I had a moment of panic. Was this what I was stuck with? This very simple and ugly tri-fold announcement with absolutely no good options for personalization? All that and the whopping cost of $3-4 per announcement! Whoa Whoa Whoa... back to the drawing board. Time to find someone to bail me out of this non option. In walks Angie Clayson. Gifted photographer that just happens to specialize in bailing people out of this exact thing. Scheduled the photo shoot, 2 weeks later I am blessed and very grateful to have these adorable 2 sided announcements to send out! Yay me!

Here is the rest of the amazing work she did. I can't believe how grown up he is all of a sudden. Hopefully I have done an adequate job of preparing him to go out into the world on his own in 3 months!











On to Graduation week which is sure to be very emotional in a good way for me. Let's hope I don't overload my blog with too much nostalgic nonsense!

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

You've done a great job raising a great kid. I love the announcements and the pictures.