Monday, December 20, 2010

A Grandma Lynn Christmas Extravaganza!!!

Last night was our Annual Christmas Party at Grandma Lynns. The kids were very ready, and very anxious, and were not disappointed. Grandma had lots of activities planned for them to keep them busy, and lots of food to keep the adults busy.

The 'little ones' making snowmen place settings...

Zac's version complete with a giant Z...

Playing games waiting for the big guy to arrive...

still waiting patiently....

Ahhh, yes finally he arrives. I love the excitement and wonder that Zac feels right here. You can read it all over his face...

Luke is a very good sport, even though he is crushing Santa...

Jake is a bit unsure, but is nice about it for his Grandma's sake (and to get a present)...

And I couldn't help but add this little pic. We had a great snowstorm the day after dropping about a foot of snow on us. Zac has wanted to make a snowman for a month and finally got to accomplish his goal with the help of his big brother Luke. Our Snowman looks a bit sad, maybe because he knows Lexi is going to relieve herself on him any moment. Tee Hee Hee.

And now for my Christmas wish, I hope that dear Santa brings me a new camera so I can finally get some decent photo's of my handsome boys. Wish...Wish...Wish...Wish...Wish...

1 comment:

Charlie and JD said...

cute pics!! I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas! Tell your boys their snowman was pretty impressive:)