Monday, October 11, 2010

Summer 2010

As I reminisce on what made up our summer this year I want to believe that the entire summer was spent at the ball park. But alas, I have pictures to prove otherwise! We did manage to fit in some way fun things this summer. Here are some of my favorite moments.....

Pirates Cove...

Austin trip to see Lynsey...

Lake Powell pulling Wade on the surfboard ( I told him it's time to try some tricks. If I can drive the boat, look in the mirror, and take a picture without worrying that he'll biff it he's not having enough fun)


More Lake Powell (sad that we only fit in one trip this summer :(


Rebels summer-swim party at Payson Pool...


watching Zac eat an entire half watermelon in one sitting....bleh


Yuba camping trip...(do I need to remind myself about the wind? I think not)

Jake's city league team winning the Championship!

4th of July in Park City...( I highly recommend this, Their parade is da bomb)

Yes, it was a dandy. I keep reminding myself that this is probably the funnest time of my life. I have a big man, a medium man, and a little man. They are all vastly different at this point in their lives but are gloriously portable, fiercely independent, and can babysit themselves. I can only hope that somewhere hidden in all that fun there were some lessons taught, and some lessons learned, and that someday they will all grow up to be like their Dad!

1 comment:

Charlie and JD said...

Looks like you had a great summer!! I am so depressed that it is over! I hate winter!!!! We really need to get together sometime!