Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer so far

I have been a very busy little lady so far this summer, but things are now starting to slow down so I thought I would update. Our summer has been filled with lazy Sunday afternoons at the Lake, baseball, baseball, and more baseball. For more on that check Jake's blog. We finally escaped for a quick little 3 day camping trip to Yuba Lake last week. Here's how it went...wind, torrential thunderstorm, river running through my tent, wind, wind, beached boat, wind, wind, bruise of a lifetime due to my 'Firedance' (don't ask), wind, wind, puking kid, wind, wind, trying to escape only to get rope stuck in the prop, wind, wind. I am not kidding here so don't let these happy little faces in these photo's fool you.








Hopefully our Lake Powell trip is more succesful.....

1 comment:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Sounds like fun...minus the wind:) I will have to hear about your firedance- sounds entertaining!