Tuesday, October 06, 2009

blogtarded

Ok, so I recently tried to download some fancy shmancy template to jazz up my blog (thanks alot Lynsey) and it totally lost all my widgets including all the blogs I love to follow. If you regularly check my blog, and know that I also like to follow yours please comment to this post with you're URL so I can re-add you to my list. I feel like I lost my library in a house fire.
PS. How did you get that to work Lynsey? Please tell me Nick helped you, because I was completely lost.

5 comments:

Lynsey said...

Oh no!
The only problem that I had was finding my template in blogger html. I tried to insert a wordpress template and stayed up all night editing code to make it work, HAHA!
Other than that I did it all by myself. :)
Next time you should back-up your current template.(I know, I know, now I tell you) Just copy and paste the html into a text document so that you can access it if things go wrong. Do the same for your widgets.
I like the new look, it's hot.

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

I don't comment much but like to look at whats going on in your world! Are you ready for New moon??? :)

Amberlie said...

So we are getting our pictures taken by Makenzie on the 10th of November! I am so excited! Thanks for her number. I checked out her blog and she takes the cutest pictures! My favorite is of your boys eyes! So glad to hear you got the blog up and running again

Nick and Tiffany said...

Yikes!! I've done that a million times, it's such a pain.

nickandtiffanytenney.blogspot.com

shuggy said...

i hate what that happens!! always keep it backed up!!