Monday, May 12, 2008

Our Lexi Lou





In January of this year we finally added a little girl to our clan of boys. Although it be a canine variety she still fills the need I have of nurturing and playing 'dress up' a baby girl. We had a family vote and decided to name her Lexi. After getting her home her name quickly grew to Lexi LouLou Belle Walker. I think she is the best dog ever. Smart, cute, playful, follows me around all day, loves to go to the boys sporting events, loves to ride in the car. I always said if god ever gave me a daughter she would probably end up being a tom boy anyways and this has proven to be true with Lexi. She loves to play in the mud, run through the mountains uninhibited and shag balls for her 'brothers'. She will tolerate her pink clothes I buy for her for a short amount of time until she can find a pile of dirt to roll in. Oh well, we all love her to pieces.

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

Very Cute! I love, love, love your blog and love reading about your adventures. Great Job!